Saturday, October 20, 2018

I can do a retry. I know I can |=(

Also on Deviantart: 

https://www.deviantart.com/maximarrtist/journal/I-can-do-a-retry-I-know-I-can-769041380




I'm gonna retry and possibly redo and change up my old If TTTE had voice actors post here:  awesomecomicsincorp.blogspot.c…. It was because someone told me that my suggestions weren't really good so I'm stepping it up and ACTUALLY be a good chooser for actors/actresses.



So here are some of my NEW suggestions:








Freddie Highmore as Thomas

Image result for freddie highmoreV

Jim Rash as Edward

Jim Rash PictureIV

Eddie Izzard as Henry

Image result for eddie izzardVII

Tim Curry as Gordon

Image result for tim curryIV

Tom Holland as James

Image result for tom hollandV

Asa Butterfield as Percy

See the source imageIII

Ewan Mcgregor as Toby

Image result for ewan mcgregorV

Russel Brand as Duck (Montague)

Image result for russell brandIV

David Tennant as Donald

Image result for david tennantIV

James McAvoy as Douglas

James McAvoy PictureIV

Bill Hader as Oliver

Image result for bill haderV


Danny Devito as Diesel

Danny DeVito PictureIII

Jim Cummings as Diesel 10

Image result for jim cummingsIII

Helena Bonham Carter as Daisy

Helena Bonham Carter PictureIV

Emma Watson as Emily

Image result for emma watsonII

No comments:

Post a Comment